250mL FlexVent Bottle Assembly (PETG)
OPI's FlexVent Bottle Assemblies are the perfect alternative to glass, allowing you to eliminate the need to clean and validate.
All FlexVent Bottle Assemblies are made with USP Class VI components and are E-beam Irradiated in California to a minimum dose of 25kGy.
Specifications for Part No. 94250
- Bottle Material: PETG
- Volume (mL): 500
- Inlet Tube Material: Biopharmaceutical TPE (sealable and weldable)
- Inlet Tube Size: .125" ID X .250" OD
- Inlet Tube Length: 18"
- Vent Tube Material: Biopharmaceutical TPE (sealable and weldable)
- Vent Tube Size: .125" ID X .250" OD
- Vent Filter: 33mm 0.22 µm Hyrdophobic PTFE
- Dip Tube Material: TPE
- Dip Tube Size: .125" ID X .250" OD
OPI's FlexVent Bottle Assemblies are also available in the following sizes:
250mL (PETG and PP)
1000mL (PETG and PP)
2000mL (PETG and PP)
5000mL (PETG and PP)
All FlexVent Assemblies are fully customizable and can be supplied irradiated or non-irradiated.
Contact us and see how we can help design a custom solution for you.
Eliminates cleaning steps required with reusable containers, helping to reduce cross-contamination risks.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Optimum Processing, Inc's Full Return Policy can be found under the Terms and Conditions Page
All orders are generally processed and confirmed within 1-2 business days.
Orders are not confirmed shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.